Behavior Analysis Basics for OBM
Behavior analysis? OBM? These are questions you or incoming students of OBM may have. In this course, Dr. Wine gives an overview of behavior analysis, what it is, some of the terminology used, how behavior is measured, and how to increase and decrease certain behaviors. These concepts can be applied to any environment, including organizations, to improve performance.
What you’ll learn in the course and be able to do afterward
- State what behavior is a result of
- Give examples of behavior and responses
- Describe each method of direct measurement
- Define and give examples of stimuli
- Give examples and explain the effects of positive and negative reinforcement on operant behavior
- Give examples and explain the effects of positive and negative punishment on operant behavior
- Define each type of reinforcement schedule
- Give examples of behaviors for acceleration and deceleration
This course is delivered through Florida Tech. Clicking "Enroll Now" will take you to Florida Tech’s website where you can Add to Cart, Checkout, and complete the course. Come back to our website for podcasts, blogs, courses, and content.