OBM Specialist Certificate Level 1
Regular Price: $895 | Special Price: $650 for a limited time. No coupon necessary.
NEW FULLY ON-DEMAND
Start when you register!
Course Start Date: As soon as you register
Format: Online. Students will complete all reading, videos, assignments, and discussion questions in Moodle’s learning management system. Students will be added to the Moodle course when they register, and all required modules will become available on the course start date. The 17-hour, 30-minute duration reflects the estimated time to complete the required course components.
The course content is split into sections called “Modules.” The Moodle course has five main modules, each dedicated to a different phase of the SPACE model for applying OBM. All the modules will be available to students as soon as they register for the course. Students can complete the course at their own pace but must complete all course requirements by the course close date (115 days from the date you registered). Students will access the course content and complete all course requirements in Moodle’s learning management system. Students will be added to the Moodle course when they register.
To complete the course, students must:
- Complete all reading, videos, knowledge checks, and discussion questions in each Phase module (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, and Phase 5)
- Submit the Feedback Survey.
- Submit the Course Completion Survey.
There are approximately 45 minutes of videos in each module. It is estimated that students will spend about 3-4 hours per module to complete the videos, reading, discussion questions, and activities.
Students may progress at their own pace. All required content must be completed within 115 days of registering.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify examples of business opportunities and their associated metrics.
- Describe potential OBM projects linked to business opportunities.
- Gather an appropriate project team and supportive stakeholders.
- Practice navigating a project to completion using an OBM approach by following the SPACE model (scope, pinpoint, assess, change, embed).
- Achieve lasting improvements in results linked to the business opportunity.