The Wisdom Factor: Using the Power of Behavior to Shape a Better World
Behavior analytic principles go beyond the standard clinical and organizational behavior change. In this course, Dr. Lattal compares the traditional and behavioral definitions of wisdom, reviews the goals of behavior analysis, and discusses how to teach wisdom. These topics are then combined to define the wisdom factor and how that affects behavior analytic practice.
What you’ll learn in the course and be able to do afterward
- State some of the definitions of wisdom
- State some of the behavioral definitions of wisdom
- Explain Paul Baltes definition of wisdom
- List what behavior analysis helps us do
- Explain some ways to teach wisdom to children
- Explain each quality of moral pluralism
- Describe how the wisdom factor affects practice
- Define the wisdom factor
This course is delivered through Florida Tech. Clicking "Enroll Now" will take you to Florida Tech’s website where you can Add to Cart, Checkout, and complete the course. Come back to our website for podcasts, blogs, courses, and content.