Quick Wins 2nd Edition
Grounded in Organizational Behavior Management (OBM), or the science of human behavior for making a positive difference in any school or organization, the book’s goal is to be a school leader’s “grab and go” resource for building momentum for change. Though it is written from the perspective of a school leader, you don’t have to be a school leader to leverage the power of Quick Wins. Whether you are a school district official, principal, assistant principal, dean, guidance counselor, behavior analyst, or a school consultant, or you hold any administrative position where you engage people to implement change, this book is intended for you.
*For Bulk Pricing, please go to Additional Information. Discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Not applicable to international sales, cannot be shipped to multiple addresses per order.
Usually printed within 3 to 5 business days
Reading Quick Wins will give you a clear understanding and actionable steps related to:
- Engaging the team to rally around Quick Wins
- Using the power of direct observations and conversations during school improvement initiatives
- Understanding the importance of feedback to build trust, self-efficacy, and performance
- Perfecting the use and role of goals for school improvement
- Developing leadership’s role in delivering effective communication and feedback
- Creating meaningful Quick Wins that can improve misbehavior, staff performance, and the school’s climate and culture