Registered Behavior Technician® (RBT®) Training Updated for 2022
Our RBT Training is updated for the new 2022 BACB RBT requirements
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. The program is offered independent of the BACB.
The course is 100% online and self-paced with a 180-day limit
There are 17 total modules of instructional content, and they are:
- Module 1: Introduction to RBT Training
- Module 2: Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Module 3: The Role of the RBT
- Module 4: Concepts and Principles 1
- Module 5: Concepts and Principles 2
- Module 6: Measurement
- Module 7: Data Use
- Module 8: Responsible Conduct 1
- Module 9: Responsible Conduct 2
- Module 10: Verbal Behavior
- Module 11: Reinforcement
- Module 12: Skill Acquisition 1
- Module 13: Skill Acquisition 2
- Module 14: Functional Assessment
- Module 15: Behavior Reduction Procedures
- Module 16: Behavior Reduction Plans
- Module 17: Responsible Conduct 3
All modules include:
- Interactive Video Lectures
- Active Student Responding during video lectures (answering questions, practice collecting data, etc.)
- Video Examples
- Virtual Fluency Flashcards covering key terms (Vocab). Some units also include a fluency quiz.
- Mastery-based competency quizzes to ensure students are mastering content before moving on.
- Competency Quizzes (2 forms available). Must be passed to move on to next module
At the end, students will take a comprehensive test and must pass to complete the training.
The regular price is$149 per person with a rewards program for organizations as follows:
- One free for every 5 purchased
- After 10th purchased, price drops to $99 each
- If an employee leaves prior to completing training, that seat may be refilled (if it was a seat purchased by the company or free seat earned by the company) for up to one year from the purchase date.
No contract required!