Accidents and injuries are a serious issue for some job settings and situations. While unsafe behaviors rarely lead to injuries, these behaviors have the potential to cost a company large sums of money and can lead to lifelong consequences for the victim. In this comprehensive course on Behavior-Based Safety, three subject-matter experts share their knowledge and experiences in the field of safety to make your workplace more compliant and safer.
What you’ll learn in the course and be able to do afterward
The presenters will teach the main steps of the safety process and how to intervene as follows:
- List each step in the safety process and how it is affected by the introduction of a safety intervention.
- List the historical highlights of behavior-based safety.
- Retell key findings from the presented anecdotes of successful BBS implementations.
- In a real-life setting, identify variables that improve maintenance of behavioral safety programs
- Identify interventions used to increase traffic safety.
This course is delivered through Florida Tech. Clicking "Enroll Now" will take you to Florida Tech’s website where you can Add to Cart, Checkout, and complete the course. Come back to our website for podcasts, blogs, courses, and content.