The Ethics of Promoting Your Practice
Practicing behavior analysts are tasked with sharing and promoting behavior analysis with others. We have an ethical responsibility to engage in the effort of promoting public awareness of our field. Dr. Newman really focuses on making sure you understand the reasoning behind the rules that we follow and not just the rules themselves. He dives into how we can ethically use testimonials, how to disseminate accurate information, your duty, and how it all ties back to the ethical code.
- What you’ll learn in the course and be able to do afterward
- List ways to share and promote ABA with others
- Explain the importance of testimonials
- List ways to advertise your services
- Apply the BACB ethics guidelines to advertising one's practice
This course is delivered through Florida Tech. Clicking "Enroll Now" will take you to Florida Tech’s website where you can Add to Cart, Checkout, and complete the course. Come back to our website for podcasts, blogs, courses, and content.