Fostering Courage in the Workplace to Drive Change
Course 5: Fostering Courage in the Workplace to Drive Change
Leading and facilitating change is a key role all leaders must play, whether it is introducing new technology, processes, strategies, or ways of working. Proposing and implementing ideas and initiatives that are different from the current state often requires courage, taking action that has uncertain or negative consequences, at least in the short term, and follow through on commitments while influencing and getting buy-in from stakeholders and those impacted by the change. This presentation will explore different aspects of courage behaviors and demonstrate its value to individuals and teams.
- Attendees will be able to describe courage in an organizational context and its value to culture and outcomes.
- Attendees will be able to assess their own courage competence.
- Attendees will be able to pinpoint activities that help build courage behaviors.
Immediately after registering for this webinar, you will be added to a “course” in ABA Tech’s learning management system. You will receive an email with instructions to log in to the system.
*Note: each webinar will have its own course, so if you registered for all six webinars, you will be invited to 6 courses. The course for this webinar will become visible to you in the learning management system by March 8, 2023, one week before the live webinar.
Important Dates to Remember
- The course associated with this webinar will become available to you by March 8, 2023, in the learning management system.
- The live webinar will take place on March 15, 2023.
- The recording of the webinar will become available to you by March 15, 2023, in the course.
- The CEU survey will become available to you by March 22, 2023, in the course.
- Your certificate will appear in the course as soon as you submit the CEU survey.