Managing and Improving Processes by Focusing on Behavior
Course 6: Managing and Improving Processes by Focusing on Behavior
This presentation will share how you can use your expertise with behavior, in combination with some complementary Lean principles and tools, to manage and improve processes. An example from a patient care setting will be discussed to highlight the importance of observing the current state, determining the root cause, clearly pinpointing behaviors, and appropriately using consequences. Attendees will be engaged throughout the presentation to apply learnings to a real-world issue or scenario they are facing now or expect to in the future, and therefore, are encouraged to bring an issue or scenario to the session.
- Attendees will be able to complete a simple root cause analysis.
- Attendees will be able to pinpoint key behaviors within the process(es) they manage.
- Attendees will be able to apply the principles of consequences to the process(es) they manage (or will manage in the future).
Immediately after registering for this webinar, you will be added to a “course” in ABA Tech’s learning management system. You will receive an email with instructions to log in to the system.
*Note: each webinar will have its own course, so if you registered for all six webinars, you will be invited to 6 courses. The course for this webinar will become visible to you in the learning management system by March 22, 2023, one week before the live webinar.
Important Dates to Remember
- The course associated with this webinar will become available to you by March 22, 2023, in the learning management system.
- The live webinar will take place on March 29, 2023.
- The recording of the webinar will become available to you by April 5, 2023, in the course.
- The CEU survey will become available to you by April 5, 2023, in the course.
- Your certificate will appear in the course as soon as you submit the CEU survey.