Behavior-Based Safety: Observations and Feedback
Anyone implementing or seeking to implement a behavior-based safety process requires training in conducting BBS observations and feedback. This comprehensive course explores each step and nuance of the so-called “heart and soul” of the behavior-based safety process, and reifies learning by inviting students to apply their new skills to everyday safety situations.
This course includes basic behavior-analytic concepts in the context of safety and is recommended for individuals who have taken the introductory course or otherwise have a general understanding of the behavior-based safety process.
- Learn the key characteristics of BBS observation and feedback
- Learn how and why to harness the power of positive feedback
- Learn what behavior is (and isn’t)
- Learn how to perform a safety observation
- Learn how to use and complete a safety checklist
- Learn how to give feedback
- Learn how to handle opposition
- Learn how observations and feedback help build support for your BBS process