Manage Your Time Like It's All You've Got!
Behavioral Tools that Get Stuff Done
We can choose and control much of the way we spend our time. We don’t have to go wherever the wind pushes us. Like a skilled sailboat captain, we can harness the wind to take us where we want to go.
This on-demand print item takes 3-5 business days to print before shipping.
You will find practical tools in this book for using your own antecedents, behaviors, and consequences.
- Control our own behavior and influence others’ behavior.
- Choose which behaviors in others that we reinforce, re-direct, or extinguish.
- Align our activities with our values and goals.
- Assertively balance our work and personal time.
- Understand our personal energy and schedule our activities to match it.
- Say no.
- Streamline meetings and email communication.
- Engage the people around us to support our time-management goals and be better managers of their own time.
If any of these tools seem to you like a drastic change, no need to commit to using it forever; just try it as a try. If it works for you, you have a new tool. When these tools work, you’ll be minimizing time-wasting and maximizing behaviors that use your time like it’s all you’ve got. It is.
On-Demand Print Items Cannot be Returned
|Size||Square (8.5 x 8.5 in / 216 x 216 mm)|
|Printing||Standard Color, 60# White|
|Copyright||All Rights Reserved – Standard Copyright License|
|No Returns||On-Demand Print Items Cannot be Returned|